ECO SKIN BODY COMPETITION TAN
Steps to best results with your ECO SKIN BODY Competition Tan:
- Carry out a full body exfoliation, particularly on your feet & ankles, knees, elbows and hands (non-oily exfoliating products are mandatory). You can also use baking soda as a scrub.
- Do not use any other self-tanning products 1 week before treatment.
- Wax or shave at least 24 hours prior to treatment.
- On the day of your tanning treatment try not to wear any make-up, deodorant, perfume, body oils or lotions as these may react with the tanning agents in the Competition Spray Tan.
- Wear loose, dark clothing, sandals or flip flops
- The night before competition you will receive you first spray tan from the neck down (the face will have make up applied the next morning) and the treatment takes around 15 minutes.
- Immediately after your spray tan it is recommended you allow a 10 minutes for the tan to absorb before dressing.
- Another spray booth is provided with a standing fan to help dry the Competition Spray Tan for the 10 minutes post tan treatment.
- Bring loose dark clothing to wear after like a robe or loose pyjamas. No yoga pants or bra and underwear, the elasticity could affect the tan from developing.
- Keep skin completely dry, avoid water contact.
- Do not apply any products over the developing tan.
- Allow tan to develop for at least 6/8 hours (overnight)
- Avoid other beauty/hair treatments while 1st coat is developing.
- Avoid activities that make you perspire.
- Drink hot beverages through a straw as contact with a hot cup can strip colour from around your mouth.
- Be careful toileting in the first 3 hours, because urine could strip colour.
- Toothpaste can also strip colour while your tan develops so be cautious while brushing.
MORNING OF COMPETITION
- A 2nd Spray Tan will be provided early morning to enhance your first Spray Tan. Same rules apply as above, make sure you skin is dry before you glaze.
- GLAZE- Bring your own glaze of choice or one will be provided for you to apply yourself.
AFTER THE COMPETITION:
- Cleanse and use baking soda to scrub the Dark Competition Tan if you would like the colour to be less intense. It should wear off in 7 to 10 days.
- Or use an exfoliating scrub especially with AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) ingredients or enzymes to help lessen the dark tan or allow the skin to naturally exfoliate if that is your preference.
- Moisturize your skin also daily.